The combination of thermal imaging and night vision technology combines the advantages of both technologies and offers the hunter maximum use in hunting. Which hunting practical advantages result from the application?
Nowadays the question is often asked: Do I still need a night vision device at all? The devil is in the details! It is very easy and fast to detect the heat sources with a thermal imager. In a thermal imaging camera, you often do not get enough detail information about the image to judge the overall situation of the image sector beyond doubt. Distance to the object, trophies, gender and age determination, size relation can be determined much better with a night vision device as a whole, as a night vision device depicts a photorealistic image. Thus, obstacles, such as individual shrubs, can be outshined by the thermal image and mislead to the false assumption that a bullet can not be deflected by any obstacles.
– Safety: The hunter is responsible for the shot! A sure shot can only be made if I can get all the information about the hunting situation and get the shooting sector without any doubt. The shot on a black lump should be a thing of the past. Even in company hunts, the drivers can be seen in good time by the use of thermal imaging cameras and risk shots avoided and excluded.
– Missed Shots: Who does not know the situation where a single piece of wild boar emerges and beyond the contours of an exact determination is impossible due to the limited visibility. A look through the night vision or thermal imaging device provides a remedy. Are newlings in the wake?
– Faeces rescue: An increasing number of farmers and hunters use thermal imaging cameras in the fields to prevent the painful death of abandoned fawns.
– Search: Often, the use of night vision thermal imaging devices allows for quick and effective detection of game which has not been immediately disturbed, complementing the successful work of the hound.
– Wild damage: In the past, intensive agriculture in many regions of Germany led to an increase in the wild boar population. Due to the high hunting pressure the wild boar moves its activities more and more into the darkness. Even with powerful riflescopes, search as well as an exact approach of the wild boar are very limited. A look through the night vision device or the thermal imaging camera allows a location determination at longer distances. Taking into account the wind, the hunter can stalk up to the necessary distance and thus complete the hunt successfully.
– Hunting protection: Hunting protection includes the protection of the game against poachers, food ticks, wild diseases, poaching dogs and cats. With a visual aid, the hunter is able to exercise the hunting protection realistic!